Congratulations to the Fall 2016 12U County Soccer Champs
We are excited!
Updated Wednesday February 22, 2017 by Greenbelt Boys and Girls Club.
Steps to Register for Greenbelt Boys and Girls Club
- Go to http://www.greenbeltbgc.org/
- At the top right corner, click the tab ‘Log In’.
- If you are a previous user, login with your user name and password. (You can always reset your password if forgotten).
- If you are a new user, click on the ‘Create an Account’ tab and proceed through creating a new account. You will then receive an email momentarily about your new account. Use the link and continue to the login process.
- Depending on how the account populates, you may have to click on a link that says ‘Switch To My Personal Account’ at the top of the page. Otherwise, the page should say: “Welcome – your first name”.
- Select the tab ‘Register to Play/Participate’ to register a player.
- Or select the tab ‘Apply to Coach/Volunteer’ to register yourself as a coach or team parent.
- Please select the child’s name and click on ‘Register Now’. This process must be repeated for each child and each sport individually.
- Complete your registration and payment.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent immediately to your email address on file. Save the email as a proof of registration.
VERY IMPORTANT – Please make sure to read the Welcome page on the website; it addresses the majority of questions you may have.
If you have any questions about payment, discount, or other issues; do not continue any further. Contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to rectify the issue before making any payments.